ARRL Vote

  • Herb Krumich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
      I just got my application from the ARRL to vote for our director of this division.
      Please consider Phil Theis K3TUF.
      Phil is a very active member of the VHF UHF community. A strong contest operator, and very intelligent gentleman. We need someone in this position that actually is available. He is also a very important part of the Pack Rats Radio Club W3CCX
      Members of the ARRL will be getting a form to fill out. Please consider K3TUF for the future of ham radio
      Thank you
      Herb K2LNS
    • john mehalick
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
        Yes, Herb

        I just put my ballet into the white envelope that goes into the yellow envelope.
        The important thing is to vote! And to send it back!

        W3MTP
        John