special event station K8S Lighthouse

  • john mehalick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Wawatam Light #USA-1398

      Gary, K8IKW , ARLHS #576 will be operating special event station K8S
      callsign for ILLW period intermittently from Wawatam Light,St Ignace,Michigan ,
      a new ARLHS Light #USA-1398, between July 31 and August 9,2009.Usual ARLHS
      event frequencies on SSB on 20,15,10 mtr. QSL to K8IKW ,Gary ,with SASE

      14.270 + or - 20
      21.370 same
      28.370 same

      AND
      Jupiter Lighthouse, USA-411

      Greetings: I will be activating Jupiter Lighthouse, USA-411, on Saturday 1 August 2009 from about 1700-1900 UTC or longer depending on conditions. I will be in the vicinity of 14.270, and the ARLHS listed frequencies on 15 and possibly 40 meters as well. Please QSL with SASE to my home call. I will look forward to seeing you from USA-411 tomorrow. 73- Lee WA7OBH ARLHS #155

      2009 ILLW PARTICIPANTS

      http://illw.org/9-list.html