10th Annual Murgas Fox Hunt, 5/4/2008, 11:00 am

  • k3ytl@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Reminder from: k3ytl Yahoo! Group
      Title: 10th Annual Murgas Fox Hunt
      Date: Sunday May 4, 2008
      Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
      Location: You have to find it....
      Notes: The 10th annual Murgas Amateur Radio Club Fox Hunt will be held on Sunday,
      May 4th 2008. Please make note of the change of date. Fox will be turned
      on promptly at 11:00. Frequency is 146.550MHz. Wyoming Valley is the
      playing grounds. If you are planning on hunting, please check in on 145.450
      one half hour prior to 11:00 and let us know so we are not waiting around
      for anyone as this did happen one year. Also, if you are going to give up
      once you have started hunting, check in as well and let Ron, N3VTH or Joe, KF3DI
      know so we have a count. Any questions regarding the Fox Hunt, please
      e-mail n3vth@... or Joe kf3di@...