Club Property

  • George
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2007
      Hello All,I have assumed the position of club Quartermaster. Trying to track down, and match equipment to whoever might have it in their possession might be a little difficult. Anyway, this might be a start. If anyone has any club equipment, whatever it might be, please send me an e-mail. I would like to know what it is make model, etc. Also please include your phone number. I will also be passing a sheet of paper around at the next club meeting to try and gather more information on club equipment. Once I have established what we have, and where it is located, I will then make a list. Each club member will receive a copy. I would like to THANK everyone for their help, and everyone have a GREAT WEEK.

      George K3ZK

    • George K3ZK
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
        Hello All!! I'm trying to get my club property list in order before the end
        of the year. In the home stretch. Before I send it off to Ron to publish in
        the MARC Times, has anything moved to another location?? If any equipment or
        property has changed hands, please let me know within the next few day's.
        Remember without your cooperation I can't do my job properly.

        By the way....does anyone know where the Gin Pole is????

        Thanks...George K3ZK
      • Herb Krumich
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
          The gin pole is being used at the north pole, now painted like a candy cane

          Hello All!! I'm trying to get my club property list in order before the end
          of the year. In the home stretch. Before I send it off to Ron to publish in
          the MARC Times, has anything moved to another location?? If any equipment or
          property has changed hands, please let me know within the next few day's.
          Remember without your cooperation I can't do my job properly.

          By the way....does anyone know where the Gin Pole is????

          Thanks...George K3ZK

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              k3ytl-digest@yahoogroups.com
              k3ytl-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • George K3ZK
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
            I  will  add  that  to  the  list  FOR  SURE!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2 12:44 PM
              Figured since Herb is on a roll I might as well follow up with being grumpy
              also. I have been club quartermaster for a number of year's now. It took a
              lot of time to track down all of the club property and it's location.

              I have pleaded my case at club meetings, the yahoo groups page, and the
              club net. Does anyone know about what??? Probably not. My job is to assist
              in keeping the club equipment under some sort of control meaning not
              scattered from one end of the valley to the other and nobody knowing where
              it is.

              I'm not going to hunt people down. That is not the way it works. All I
              ask is when an item moves from point A to point B please let me know. Do so
              via e-mail. Provide the following info. Make, model, serial number. If none
              of that info is available, a description will do. Also make sure I know WHO
              had it and Who now has the item. If none of the information is provided to
              me then the individual who had that item in their possession last will be
              TOTALLY responsible.

              That is not the way it is working, but it is the way it has to work as
              of now. Also the club property list is posted in the MARC Times on a yearly
              basis. I strongly suggest everyone keep a copy. That is the reason for the
              information being posted.

              Thanks...and everyone have a great weekend!!!!!

              George K3ZK