Looking for someone to trade boxes of K-cups with

  • schenckrobert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 9:48 AM
      I'm just trying to find a few individuals that would like to try
      trading some K-cups. I know I got a few flavors here I didn't like but
      I still got the box of cups. This could be a cheap way for us to each
      try new flavors and recycle the ones we won't use. Please just contact
      me. Rob at darrrrksunshine@...