December 2001 Issue

  • Sanjay Rath
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      OM GURAVE NAMAH

      Dear Friends and fellow astrologers,

      The Jyotish News December 2001 issue is enclosed. Hope you find it
      interesting.

      We share the sorrow of the early and unexpected death of Beatle George
      Harrision. May his soul find a permament place with Sri Jagannath Krishna.
      The first part of an article on his chart is provided in this issue.

      This last month has seen a lot of violent activity around the world as Mars
      continued in its exaltation sign. With Mars leaving Capricorn, the battle at
      Kabul (Afghanistan) would be coming to an end as the peace process sets in
      thanks to the aspect of Jupiter on Mars. Osama Bin laden is still at large
      in this wide world (as expected) and this war is not ending without him
      showing up.

      Talks have started between Sonia Gandhi on the one hand and Sharad Pawar &
      Mulayam Yadav on the other. India awaits with bated breath to see what the
      great Marattha is going to do - Next Issue or perhaps a supplementary issue
      will have Sharad Pawar's horoscope analysis. Dr.K.N.Rao has once again
      predicted that Sonia Gandhi is going to become the prime Minister of India
      based on the Cancer Lagna chart - exercpts of his speech are in the news
      regarding the Leo software launch. Her chart will also be analysed in the
      next issue.

      We have not added the Panchag as yet due to time constraints and hope that
      the Jagannath Hora software (under development) shall provide this at an
      early date.

      For those who do not have the acrobat reader, please download it from
      www.adobe.com

      Best Regards
      Sanjay Rath