JN Oct 2001 Issue

  • Sanjay Rath
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Om Gurave Namah
      Dear friends & fellow astrologers,

      The October 2001 issue of the Jyotish News is attached. I hope you find this
      interesting. A few articles had been received from some Jyotish guru's, but
      they could not be corrected in time, so they have not been included in this
      issue.

      Pray that war ends soon & World peace and order are restored.
      Regards
      Sanjay Rath