Jyotish News - January 2001 issue

  • Sarat Chander
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year - 2001.

      The January 2001 issue of Jyotish News has been uploaded and the link is:
      http://www.egroups.com/file/jyotish-news/JNjan-2000.pdf  There has been a typo in the name of the file when it was saved in my PC viz., the issue should have actually be JNjan-2001, but, by mistake (typo) it has become JNjan-2000.  Please do bear with this mistake.  The description of the file has however been done properly Jyotish News - January 2001).  So the download could be easily done following the description appearing below the file name that has been uploaded.

      With warm regards,

      Yours,

      J. Sarat Chander
      Hony. Managing Editor