For all Astrology Lovers!

  • vedicastro4u@rediffmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Dear Friend,

      We welcome you to our award winning site on Vedic Astrology.No one
      can challenge the planets.Learn to move with them for peace and
      prosperity.In addition to thought provoking articles we offer free
      Lunar Birth chart and horoscope facility.Analyse your personal
      gemstone and learn various practices by which you can turn around
      your life.Daily time guide.Visit us at:An Astro Journey to the
      secrets of the Zodiac @
      http://www.geocities.com/arnavmedhi

      Keywords:vedic astrology,arnav medhi,lunar charts,free horscopes,sade
      sathi,saturn cycle,mantra,tantra,yantra,manglik dosha,ill effect of
      mars,salvation,meditation,predictions,mala,rosaries,rudraksha,gems,shr
      i yantra

      http://www.geocities.com/arnavmedhi