Jyotish News November 2000 Supplementary Issue

  • Sanjay Rath
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Dear Friends,
      Jaya Jagannath

      We have a late day edition of the November 2000 supplementary issue for you.
      I hope you enjoy it and do send in your valuable comments. We have been
      receiving regular articles and have printed them with hardly any editing..
      Jyotish News continues to be "UNSENSORED" and we hope to maintain it that
      way. You can air all your views, give your articles, but of course keep it
      within the ambit of Jyotish.

      Have a nice day

      Sanjay Rath