important announcement about Robert Koch

  • sjvcguru
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      This is an important announcement about
      Robert Koch:

      Mr. Robert Koch on a number of occasions has been accessing
      www.sjvcusa.org web site without authorization of the SJVC-USA and
      posting false and misleading information about himself on this
      website.
      He is in no way connected to SJVC-USA as he claims and does not
      represent SJVC-USA in any way. Recently he formed his own
      organization called "Sri Jagannath Center" where he is proclaiming
      himself to be some kind of Guru.
      Just to remind everyone that Mr. Robert Koch has been initiated by
      Srila Prabhupada and many years back he has broken sacred lifetime
      vows that he has given to his Guru and yet even today he claims to be
      a Vedic Brahmin and initiated disciple of Srila Prabhupada and
      demands a respect for that.
      There has been quite a few people complaining to us about Robert
      Koch's practices and just to illustrate experience one of them with
      Robert Koch here is one email about Robert Koch that we received
      recently: