93JN November 2001

  • Sanjay Rath
    Oct 21, 2001

      THE JYOTISH NEWS

      Sri Jagannath Vedic Center

      Dear Jyotish,

          Please find enclosed the latest NOVEMBER 2001 issue of the Jyotish News. We hope you find the articles useful and informative. The e-magazine is in the pdf format and please download Acrobat reader from www.adobe.com/acrobat if you don't have the ACROBAT READER.

          We have decided to allow FREE advertising for Jyotish related work, including seminars, conferences, websites etc. Please mail your detailed info, pictures etc to jyotish-news-owner@yahoogroups.com

          From the next Issue, we intend to add the following:

          1. The Panchang (Indian ephemeris)

          2. Mantra Shastra