37JYOTISH NEWS - AUGUST - 2000

  • Sarat Chander
    Jul 23, 2000
      JAI JAI SRI JAGANNATH !!!

      Dear Subscribers,

      The attachment is the August issue of SJVC's Jyotish News.  Some people have written to me about difficulties being experienced by them in downloads of pictures etc.  To overcome this problem, we at SJVC intend to mail our future versions of JN in PDF versions which is not only easy to view with an Acrobat Reader but is much easier to upload as well as download them on the mail/net.  Till then, I intend to mail the JN as an attachment in the Word format.  I do hope you all will bear with us for the inconvenience, if any, on this account.

      May Lord Jagannath shower his blessings.

      With regards,

      Sarat Chander
      Honorary Managing Editor
      Jyotish News
      SJVC

      P.S.:  Dear Sanjay  / Narasimha,
      Namaskar!
      I have been unable to access the egroups (jyotish-news) to upload this mail.  Could you help me by forwarding it to the egroups list for Jyotish News.
      Thanks!
      Sarat.