subscribe

  • ARTHA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2004
      Dear friends at Jwajalapa,

      As of late I have not received any communication from Jwajalapa
      yahoogroups. Why?

      In case my address is not in your list, I request you to please include it.

      Subhaye
      Artha Tuladhar
    • Sudarshaan bhakta Joshi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
        I am in france about 25 years.Do write me if I am useful to any of you.

        >From: ARTHA <samdam@...>
        >To: jwajalapa@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [jwajalapa] subscribe
        >Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:45:14 +0500
        >
        >Dear friends at Jwajalapa,
        >
        >As of late I have not received any communication from Jwajalapa
        >yahoogroups. Why?
        >
        >In case my address is not in your list, I request you to please include it.
        >
        >Subhaye
        >Artha Tuladhar

      • ARTHA
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2004
          Dear Sudarshaanjee,

          Many thanks for your proactive spontaneous response, but without a little
          introduction of yourself, your work and your purpose of being in France for
          so long, we can hardly figure out what help to ask of you! So if you
          please, give us a little introduction of yourself, where in France you live
          and your work there. How often do you get to converse in the newa language
          there? With whom?

          And now for a start may I request you to please share your impressions of
          France and the French and how you and your friends view present day Nepal
          and the volatile situation it is in.

          Till we hear from you next, wish you good luck and all the best.

          Regards,
          Artha Tuladhar
          2004.01.30