On my Jeep there was sleight wear to the gear but the bearing was scored so, since it was apart I had the synchronizer replaced. Forwarded from Mark Witcher.justruns
There is a lot of discussion on the forums concerning the cam position sensor/Oil pump drive assembly and engine failures related to this part on the firstname.lastname@example.org
A week or so ago Gerry posted a message about a Cam Shaft Synchronizer problem in '05 and '06 6 Cyl. Jeeps. It seems Jeep made a design change on those enginesjustruns
No Politics... JustRuns !
If you have difficulty joining the group email email@example.com
- Mar 21, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.