Congrats -CJPA

  • jahanara_peace
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2004
      Dear Max

      Greetings from HMI

      Hearty Congratulations to CJPA for successfully having the
      YAHOO Group.

      It is really a good concept.

      I liked the instant work done on it.
      It was planned in this meeting and now we have it.

      I think inititally the present group members can use it .
      Gradually the group can reach out to others.

      I wish all the present members will be able to use this service to
      the fullest.

      Peace

      Jahan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2004
        Dear All,
        This is the correct version of my paper viz. "The Dalit World of Injustice & Peacelessness"

        ehnadoh <ehnadoh@...> wrote:
        Max

        Here photo journal that I talked about to tell the people story in picture.
        See this sample link

        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/africa/03/water_seller/html/defaul
        t.stm

        peace
        Ehna

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2004
          Thanks......max

          ehnadoh <ehnadoh@...> wrote:
          Max

          Here photo journal that I talked about to tell the people story in picture.
          See this sample link

          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/africa/03/water_seller/html/defaul
          t.stm

          peace
          Ehna

          > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=Dalit World of Injustice & Peacelessness.doc

          Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
          --Burundi proverb