Earthquake in Central Aceh.

  • raihana diani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013

      Dear friends,

      I hope everything going well with you.

      After the recent earthquake 6,2 SR in Bener Meriah and Aceh Tengah (Aceh, Indonesia) that has made 52'113 internally displaced persons, destroyed 626 public facilities and put down 16'019 houses. Beujroh, a women's local NGO based in Aceh, dedicated to women empowerment  is collecting donation to help survivors, especially women and children and meet their specific needs.

      If you want to help victim of the recent earthquake in Aceh, we are collecting donation to distribute to field. Let me know if you want to assist and i will send you more detail.

      Many thanks,
      Raihan

      --
      "To accomplish great things