Re:

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
    I wish all a very special Eid-al-Adha Mubarak

    On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Center For JustPeace Mindanao <centerforjustpeace@...> wrote:
    May Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala shower Countless blessing upon you and your family. Eid-al-Adha Mubarak!

    ABDULBASIT R. BENITO
    Executive Director
    Bangsamoro Center for Just Peace Inc.

    "We will not enjoy security without development, we will not enjoy development without security, and we will not enjoy either without respect for human rights."

    --
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
    Paulo Freire

    "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh