Fwd: REMINDER: Applications are still open! Fwd: MPI 2012 Annual Peacebuilding Training

  • CHAN Beng Seng
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012

    -------- Original Message --------

    Dear Alumni, Colleagues and Friends,

    Greetings of Peace from the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute (MPI)!

    We would like to remind everyone that applications are still open for the 13th Annual Peacebuilding Training which will be held from May 14 to June 1, 2012 at the Brokenshire Resort and Convention Center, Brokenshire Heights, Madapo, Davao City, Philippines

    To those who are interested to participate in this training, please download the attached MPI 2012 Brochure and Application Form for your complete reference. All the information that you need including the course fee, application guidelines and requirements, course descriptions and general information on the training are in the Brochure.

    Please be reminded that the deadline for the receipt of applications is on March 31, 2012.

    Acceptanceto the courses is on a "first come, first serve" basis. Thus, it will be an advantage if you submit your applications as early as you can.

    Please also be reminded that interested applicants can now also apply online by clicking the link we have provided below.

    Since we released our first announcement in December, as shown in our email below, we are very happy to receive a good number of applications from various peacebuilders and advocates in different countries.

    Thank you for helping us circulate this announcement as widely as possible to your own partners and networks involved in peace, justice and development work.

    If you have inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    We look forward to seeing you in the training.

    APPLY ONLINE!

    Sincerely,

    Christine
Vertucci Signature.jpg

    Christine Vertucci
    Director

    Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute Foundation, Inc.
    Apt. 301 Casa Graciana Inn, 6 Juna Avenue

    Matina, 8000 Davao City, Philippines

    Tel/Fax: (63-82) 295-3776

    Email: mpi@...
    Website: www.mpiasia.net