Fwd: [aowg] FW: Enough is enough - no more dioxin!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Debra Kraus <krasu@...>
      Date: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:27 AM
      Subject: [aowg] FW: Enough is enough - no more dioxin!
      To: "[Agent Orange Working Group]" <aowg@...>

      Please post.

      Thank you,
      Debra

      Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:45:30 -0500
      From: fwilcox@...
      To: krasu@...
      Subject: Enough is enough - no more dioxin!

      Did you know that for over 25 years, the EPA's report on dioxin has been delayed time after time due to pressure from the chemical industry. Dioxin is one of the most toxic chemicals known to science. We can't let them get away with this!

      I just signed CHEJ's dioxin letter to the EPA, and thought you might like to as well. CHEJ needs to get thousands of people to sign this letter, which they will send to EPA in the next week.

      You can sign the letter here -- http://bit.ly/xgVcmm

      Dioxin is a potent cancer-causing chemical. Almost every man, woman and child in the U.S. has potentially harmful levels of this carcinogen in their bodies. EPA needs to hear from you because dioxin has been linked to health problems in children and adults including learning disabilities, endometriosis, decreased fertility, birth defects, cancer, and more.

      We can't let the chemical industry continue spewing this poison into our communities any more. Enough is enough!

      Will you join me by signing CHEJ's letter to EPA? You can sign the letter here -- http://bit.ly/xgVcmm

      Thanks for your help!

      Sent from the Agent Orange Working Group Mailing List.
      If you reply, please do not CC everyone on the list. Rather, send a separate message to the individual you are replying to.
      Address to post a new message: aowg@...
      Avoid sending attachments, but if you must send them keep them small - 500 kilobyte maximum for each email.

      --
      "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
      Paulo Freire

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh