Applications invited - One month certificate course

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2011
    If you are interested in this course, contact Visthar directly........max

    Greetings!

    Attached is a circular on the one month certificate course in Gender, diversity and social transformation offered by Visthar ( May 2012).  Would appreciate it very much if you could  forward it to interested friends and colleagues  /  depute participants for the programme.   Registration forms will be mailed  on request.

    Warm regards,

    Mercy Kappen
    Director- Programmes
    Visthar, Bangalore

     Dear Friends,

    --
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
    Paulo Freire

    "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh