Thoughts and prayers for Philippines

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2011
      Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those in Philippines suffering from the recent storm that devastated parts of Mindanao.  We pray that needed aid can reach the people and that they will find safety and comfort.

      "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
      Paulo Freire

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh