Fwd: MPI 2012 Annual Peacebuilding Training Brochure and Application

  • CHAN Beng Seng
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011

    -------- Original Message --------

    Dear Alumni, Colleagues, and Friends,

    Greetings of Peace!

    The Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute (MPI) will be conducting its 13th Annual Peacebuilding Training from May 14 to June 1, 2012, beginning with the registration on May 13, 2012 in Davao City, Philippines.  The MPI 2012 Annual Peacebuilding Training Brochure and Application Form is attached herewith for your complete reference.

    One of the new additions to MPI this year is the online application portal in the MPI website. Interested individuals can now apply directly online just by clicking the link we have provided below. While this is now possible, applications can still be submitted through e-mail. The deadline for the receipt of applications is on March 31, 2012.

    For those who are not familiar with MPI, the Institute brings together a wide range of people with experience, knowledge and skills in peace-related work from across the Asia-Pacific Region and other parts of the world.  It offers intensive courses in areas such as conflict transformation, peace education, religious peacebuilding, transformative justice, active non-violence and trauma healing that are taught by a distinguished roster of facilitators from Asia-Pacific and other countries.

    Please note that for MPI 2012 we are offering five new courses – Strengthening Peace Education Training Skills;  Asian Faces of Justice: Restoring Harmony and Accountability in Asian Communities; Community-Based Trauma Healing Program Design and Implementation; Arts Approaches to Community-Based Peacebuilding; and Resource-Based Conflict Transformation Initiatives: A Community Perspective.

    We ask that you circulate the attached MPI 2012 Brochure and Application Form as widely as possible to individuals, groups, and networks involved in peace, justice and development work.  Thank you for your efforts and we look forward to seeing you in the training.

    APPLY ONLINE!

    Sincerely,

    Christine Vertucci
    Director

    Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute Foundation, Inc.
    Apt. 301, Casa Graciana Inn,
    6 Juna Avenue
    Matina, Davao City 8000 Philippines
    Tel/Fax: (63-82) 295-3776