Lone Farmer Tackles Corporate Giant Monsanto

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      Who says monsters can’t be beaten?  Certainly not Percy Schmeiser—a humble farmer in the Canadian prairies.  When he planted seeds he probably didn’t realize he would come up against the genetically-modified seed giant Monsanto as part of a decade-long lawsuit.  More than that, he probably never imagined he’d be sitting in the victor’s seat.  But that’s just what he’s doing.

      ===============================
      Chuck Palazzo
      Agent Orange Action Group

      http://aoag.org/
      Hoa Binh Chapter, Veterans For Peace
      http://vfp-vn.ning.com/

      chuck_pal@...

      --
      "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
      Paulo Freire

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh