Fwd: Nepal Pushes Back Against Monsanto’s Hybrid S eeds

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011

      Nepal’s Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives is battling the U.S. Agency for International Development and Monsanto, the largest seed company in the world, over the development of a hybrid corn crop intended for planting in the Nepalese regions of Chitwan, Nawalparasi and Kavre.

      ===============================
      Chuck Palazzo
      Agent Orange Action Group

      http://aoag.org/
      Hoa Binh Chapter, Veterans For Peace
      http://vfp-vn.ning.com/

      chuck_pal@...

      --
      "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
      Paulo Freire

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh