Call - International Day of Solidarity with Palestinians - 29 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011

    (Mailing List Information, including unsubscription instructions, is located at the end of this message.)

    Joint Advocacy Initiative

    Call for actions

    International Day of Solidarity with Palestinians

    29th November 2011

    Dear friends, partners and supporters,

    We send you the warmest greetings from the JAI and Palestine. In light of your continuous support and solidarity with us, and the world community position on the Palestinian UN bid, we are approaching you with this call:

    As you all know, the 29th of every November marks the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. Each year, a number of events and activities take place worldwide commemorating this day and expressing solidarity with the Palestinians in their struggle for freedom and independence.

    This year, 2011, we at the JAI call you all to join us in organizing and participating in a candle vigil in different countries in the world especially. We propose the theme:

    "Light a candle for Palestine: Peace with justice in the Middle East"

    The gathering is suggested to be held in front of Palestinian representative offices, Israeli embassies, and/or the UN Office in your respective countries.

    With Peace and Love from Palestine,

    JAI

    You are encouraged to advertise & forward this call to your
    movements, groups, networks, partners

    If you get this call forwarded and you want to subscribe,
    you may do so at our JAI website

    If you have any questions, please contact:

    Ibrahim Hannouneh
    ihannouneh@...

    The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

    You are subscribed to the following list:

    YMCA-YWCA JAI Palestine

    Using the following email:

    ediger.max@...

    You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

    http://www.jai-pal.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/u/jai/

    If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

    You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

    http://www.jai-pal.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/jai

    If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

    info@...

    The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

    http://www.jai-pal.org

    --
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
    Paulo Freire

    "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh