Special wishes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011
    This is the time of Hajj for the Muslem community.  I wish all friends a very meaningful time as they reflect on the meaning of the Hajj and experience its blessings.

    Max

    --
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
    Paulo Freire

    "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh