Course flyers of PDI-SL

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2011
    Friends:  below is some information about a program in Sri Lanka.  This is not an ICF program so if you want to apply or have questions, contact them directly........max

    Sign up now for PDI-SL's annual Professional Training Programme;
    residential courses, with an integrated field component, designed for
    practitioners and led by experts. For further information please email
    info@... or go to our website at www.pdisl.org Limited
    scholarships are available.

    --
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
    Paulo Freire

    "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh