  • Center For JustPeace Mindanao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
    Friends;

    I am pleased to forward  the attached BCJP's quarterly  (July - September) publication (pdf file) for wider circulation.

    If you wish to have a hard copy, kindly contact BCJP which address and contact number can be found at the newsletter.

    Thanks!

    Bobby

    ABDULBASIT R. BENITO
    Executive Director
    Bangsamoro Center for Just Peace Inc.

    "We will not enjoy security without development, we will not enjoy development without security, and we will not enjoy either without respect for human rights."