Agent Orange Petition

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      There is an important petition at http://forcechange.com/6314/end-us-denial-of-role-in-vietnams-agent-orange-crisis/ demanding the US take responsibility in helping the victims of Agent Orange and also demanding that they apologize for using it in Viet Nam and killing so many people.  Consider signing this petition.......max

      --
      "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
      Paulo Freire

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh