what we have in common
THE GOLDEN RULE
- Indigenous Spiritualties
- Do not strive to cause your neighbor’s undoing, for as you strive for your own good treatment, so render it to others.
- This is the essence of morality: Do not do to others which if done to you would cause you pain.
- What you do not wish done to yourself, do not do to others.
- Treat all creatures as you would like to be treated.
- What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor – that is the basic law, all the rest is commentary.
- Whatever you wish that others do to you, do so to them – this is the sum of God’s law, and the teachings of the prophets.
- No one of you is a believer, until you desire for your neighbor that which you desire for yourself.
- Do as you desire goodness for yourself, as you cannot expect tasty fruits if you sow thorny trees.
- If your eyes be turned towards justice, choose for your neighbor that which you would choose for yourself.
Kondrad Adenauer Foundation, Kuala Lumpur
--Visit my blog at http://calebandshalev.wordpress.com/"Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. "
— Paulo Freire"For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people." Ho Chi Minh
That are the wonderful and beautiful common.
I am really appreciate for all.
Be peaceful for our world we pray,
012 622 207
- Thanks Max,
2011/9/19, ponnareay sambath <reaydavith@...>:
> Hi Max,--
> That are the wonderful and beautiful common.
> I am really appreciate for all.
> Be peaceful for our world we pray,
> SCM Cambodia,
> 012 622 207
"To accomplish great things
we must not only act but also dream.
Not only plan but also believe"