Fact Finding Report on Social Boycott of Dalit Woman Sarpanch

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
    Dear friend/s,
    Jai Bhim and warm greetings!

    As announced earlier, we are hereby sending you the full report of the fact finding investigation conducted couple of weeks back. We are sorry for this delay in sending as we had to deal with a few more cases of atrocity. lease

    Thanks & Metta

    *Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals,
    neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender, race, ethnicity, etc. Otherwise it leads to social oppression, political
    exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. Lets’ believe in a
    society beyond this....*
    *GOLDY M. GEORGE *

    Goldy M. George
    Dalit Mukti Morcha