interesting book

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      I just saw this short introduction to a new book and wanted to pass it on.  I'll try to get a copy and maybe in the future can share some of the information with you.

      ‎"Try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them." -- Julian Assange, 2007

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh