Re: [justpeaceinasia] information

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
      Greetings Goldy.  Yes Paddy is back in Cambodia.  As you know, he had some health problems so returned to New Zealand for treatment.  He received excellent treatment there and recently returned to Cambodia to continue work.  However, he will need to return to New Zealand soon for some further treatment and then all should be better.  Thanks for asking, and I will try to keep all friends updated if there are any changes.

      Max

      On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 12:51 AM, Goldy George <goldymgeorge10@...> wrote:

      Dear Max:
      Nice to get your news at all times. I wish you all the best for your
      stay in Cambodia. Just to get an update from you if Paddy is still in
      Cambodia?

      Keep me informed about your movements.

      --
      *Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step

      Goldy M. George
      Dalit Mukti Morcha
      Chhattisgarh