Re: [justpeaceinasia] information

  • Center For JustPeace Mindanao
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2011
      thanks I max,  thought I am no longer part of this loop

      ABDULBASIT R. BENITO
      Executive Director
      Bangsamoro Center for Just Peace Inc.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
        Dear Max

        Congratulation for new place. I know that Cambodia needs you as a local peace initiators.

        Do well and be well!

        Yam

        __________________
        Advocate, Author and Researcher

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
            Hi, Max, Good Luck to your new life in a new destination. My best wishes are always with you for your success.

            Amrit Manandhar

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
              Dear Max:
              Nice to get your news at all times. I wish you all the best for your
              stay in Cambodia. Just to get an update from you if Paddy is still in
              Cambodia?

              Keep me informed about your movements.

              On 6/6/11, Amrit Manandhar <amrit_manandhar2001@...> wrote:
              > Hi, Max, Good Luck to your new life in a new destination. My best wishes are
              > always with you for your success.
              >
              > Amrit Manandhar

              ---------------------------------
              *Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step
              towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals,
              neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender,
              race, ethnicity, etc. Otherwise it leads to social oppression, political
              exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender
              discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. Lets’ believe in a
              society beyond this....*
              *GOLDY M. GEORGE *

              Goldy M. George
              Dalit Mukti Morcha
              Chhattisgarh
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
                Greetings Goldy.  Yes Paddy is back in Cambodia.  As you know, he had some health problems so returned to New Zealand for treatment.  He received excellent treatment there and recently returned to Cambodia to continue work.  However, he will need to return to New Zealand soon for some further treatment and then all should be better.  Thanks for asking, and I will try to keep all friends updated if there are any changes.

                Max