information

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2011
      Friends, I am now living in Cambodia.  I moved my house and office here yesterday and friends in Cambodia are helping me settle in.  It is a big change, but i look forward to learning so many new things here in Cambodia.  So, if you come to Cambodia sometime, I will be happy to spend time with you and introduce you to friends here..

      ‎"Try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them." -- Julian Assange, 2007

      "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh

    • Center For JustPeace Mindanao
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2011
        thanks I max,  thought I am no longer part of this loop

        ABDULBASIT R. BENITO
        Executive Director
        Bangsamoro Center for Just Peace Inc.

        Friends, I am now living in Cambodia.  I moved my house and office here yesterday and friends in Cambodia are helping me settle in.  It is a big change, but i look forward to learning so many new things here in Cambodia.  So, if you come to Cambodia sometime, I will be happy to spend time with you and introduce you to friends here..

        ‎"Try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them." -- Julian Assange, 2007

        "For the sake of 10 year's benefit, we must plant trees; for the sake of 100 years' benefit, we must cultivate people."  Ho Chi Minh

      • Yam Bahadur Kisan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
          Dear Max

          Congratulation for new place. I know that Cambodia needs you as a local peace initiators.

          Do well and be well!

          Yam

          __________________
          Advocate, Author and Researcher

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
              Hi, Max, Good Luck to your new life in a new destination. My best wishes are always with you for your success.

              Amrit Manandhar

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
                Dear Max:
                Nice to get your news at all times. I wish you all the best for your
                stay in Cambodia. Just to get an update from you if Paddy is still in
                Cambodia?

                Keep me informed about your movements.

                On 6/6/11, Amrit Manandhar <amrit_manandhar2001@...> wrote:
                > Hi, Max, Good Luck to your new life in a new destination. My best wishes are
                > always with you for your success.
                >
                > Amrit Manandhar

                ---------------------------------
                *Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step
                towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals,
                neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender,
                race, ethnicity, etc. Otherwise it leads to social oppression, political
                exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender
                discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. Lets’ believe in a
                society beyond this....*
                *GOLDY M. GEORGE *

                Goldy M. George
                Dalit Mukti Morcha
                Chhattisgarh
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
                  Greetings Goldy.  Yes Paddy is back in Cambodia.  As you know, he had some health problems so returned to New Zealand for treatment.  He received excellent treatment there and recently returned to Cambodia to continue work.  However, he will need to return to New Zealand soon for some further treatment and then all should be better.  Thanks for asking, and I will try to keep all friends updated if there are any changes.

                  Max