Fwd: Applications for MPI 2011 Training Program still open!

  • CHAN Beng Seng
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011

    -------- Original Message --------

    Dear Alumni, Colleagues, and Friends,

    Greetings of Peace from Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute (MPI) in Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines!

    In behalf of our Director, Ms. Christine Vertucci, I would like to remind everyone that applications are still open for the 12th Annual Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute Training which will be held from May 16 to June 3, 2011 at the Brokenshire Resort and Convention Center, Brokenshire Heights, Madapo, Davao City, Philippines

    To those who are interested to participate in this training, please download the attached brochure and application form for your reference. The requirements for application are therein stated.

    Please be reminded that the deadline for receipt of applications is March 15, 2011.

    Acceptance to the courses is on a first come, first served basis. Thus, it will be an advantage if you submit your applications as earlier as you can.

    Since we released our first announcement in December, as shown in our email below, we are very happy to receive a good number of applications from various peacebuilders and advocates in different countries.

    Thank you for helping us circulate this announcement as widely as possible to your own partners and networks involved in peace, justice and development work.

    If you have inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    We look forward to seeing you in May.

    Sincerely,

    Christine A. Sumog-oy
    Program Officer
    Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute Foundation, Inc.
    4/F MTRC Building 2
    Davao Medical School Foundation Compound
    Medical School Drive
    Bajada, Davao City 8000 Philippines
    Email: mpi@...
    Telefax: (63-82) 282-2455