Re: [justpeaceinasia] Sad news from Indonesia

  • Center For JustPeace Mindanao
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2010
      RAIHANA, We are having our week long meeting of Asia Pacific Solidarity Conference (APSOC) here in Davao, many some participants are also from your place including Sri Lanka, South Thailand and others, I shared to everybody that sad news, OUR PRAYERS for you and the people of your country.

      LAURIE AILYNNE MARAVILLAS - BENITO
      OIC Executive Director
      Bangsamoro Center for Just Peace Inc.

      From: raihana diani <raihana.diani@...>
      Subject: [justpeaceinasia] Sad news from Indonesia
      To: "cjpa" <justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, 27 October, 2010, 8:08 AM

      Dear All,

      Mount merapi the most volatile volcano..has started to erupt, spewing plumes of hot ash and rocks high into the air. It had rumbled and groaned for hours. Scientists have warned that pressure building beneath Merapi's lave dome could trigger one of most powerful blasts in years.
      Thousand of residents on the slopes have been evacuated.

      Yesterday was earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai, w sumatra. Today, mount Merapi..
      Hope tomorrow will be good news...we pray for that..

      Best from Aceh
      Raihana

      --
      "To accomplish great things