Eid wishes

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2010
      To all:  May I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid as Ramadan comes to an end.  I do pray that this season will bring to us a time of respect for all religions and faiths.  I know all of you followng the Islamic faith have spent a very special time with friends and family.  May God bring peace to all of us and a time filled with true love and respect.

      Visit my blog at http://calebandshalev.wordpress.com/

      "Dialogue demands more courage than waging war. It takes you to that uncomfortable space where you have to question your own assumptions and, rather than speak on other people's behalf, truly listen to what they have to say, take it into consideration, and present your own views in a way that addresses the misunderstandings that have arisen."  Haider Al-Mosawi

      You Westerners have been coming to the Holy Land for centuries to visit the shrines,
      the dead stones. But you do not see the living stones – the human beings who live
      and struggle before your eyes. I say ‘Wake up!’ What matters are the living stones!
      (Father Elias Chacour, cited in Bush, 1996)

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2010
        Dear all:
        May the festivity of Ramzan bring in more justice and peace to people across the world...

        Happy Ramzan

        In Justpeace
        Goldy

        --