Share with you

  • Saw Mort
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010

      Dear Max and friends

      Here I would like to share our activity photo about "My Life and My Dream of Peace" Workshop in camp. We went to refugee camp in Umphium camp in Tak province and started our workshop.  We had two section of the workshop “art and drama” and we start our workshop with to ask the participants to discuss about the happeness of life, sadness in their life, worry about the future and dream and hope about the future.  After discussion, we asked them to draw and act the drama.

      We had only one and half day and the end of the workshop; we invited the people in the camp to our event.  We had drawing show, sing a song section (about people life), we show the film document which made by Burma Issues about children in the armed conflict area and drama show.

      Our activity not complicit yet, we have to go to other three camps.  See also in my picasa http://picasaweb.google.com/mort.bi/ShareWithPeaceGroup#

      Peace
      --
      Saw Mort