Re: [justpeaceinasia] some news from my home

  • Amrit Manandhar
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010

      Dear Max,

      I was deeply saddened to hear of this irreparable loss. My thoughts are with you. Words seem inadequate to express the sadness you are undergoing. May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.

      Best regards,

      Amrit Manandhar

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
        Dearest Max,

        I am very sorry to hear about your mother's death. I know this loss will never heal but i am sure life will give the courage to cope with it. I am glad that you were able to reach home and be there with your family.

        Take care of yourself.

        Love,
        Mini Nair,
        Chandigarh, India

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 7, 2010
          Dear max,

          Sorry to learn about your mon. i know how painful it is however, we all know its life journey and we all will surely do the same in our life journey.I share the pain with you at this moment. my condolence to all the family members.

          Situation back home not so good for us. for few months there has been strain relation with Meitie Manipuri and the Nagas. Hope everything will go well.

          with warm regards

          vashum