Re: [justpeaceinasia] some news from my home

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
      Dear Max

      It is very sad news for me that your lovely mother who gave birth you as a servant of humanity and ambassador of peace in Asia. I want to share your grief in this time and I pray  your mom's soul  may stay on the right hand of  God.

      May the God give you courage and peace.

      Advocate, Author and Researcher
      Phone : 00977-9851011724

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
        Dear Max,

        It was very sad news when i read email from you. I am sure that is hard for you and your family.
        from Aceh, with all my condolence, i pray for her.
        Hope you and  your family enough strength to overcome the situation..

        God will give her Rest in Peace

        Raihan

        --
        "To accomplish great things
        we must not only act but also dream.
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010

          Dear Max,

          I was deeply saddened to hear of this irreparable loss. My thoughts are with you. Words seem inadequate to express the sadness you are undergoing. May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.

          Best regards,

          Amrit Manandhar

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
            Dearest Max,

            I am very sorry to hear about your mother's death. I know this loss will never heal but i am sure life will give the courage to cope with it. I am glad that you were able to reach home and be there with your family.

            Take care of yourself.

            Love,
            Mini Nair,
            Chandigarh, India

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2010
              Dear max,

              Sorry to learn about your mon. i know how painful it is however, we all know its life journey and we all will surely do the same in our life journey.I share the pain with you at this moment. my condolence to all the family members.

              Situation back home not so good for us. for few months there has been strain relation with Meitie Manipuri and the Nagas. Hope everything will go well.

              with warm regards

              vashum