Re: [justpeaceinasia] some news from my home

  • Hot
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hi Max

      I'm very sorry to hear that your mother passed away.
      But I'm also happy to know that you were there to witness her last day here on earth. Our belief of seeing our lost ones someday in heaven is still giving us hope.
      May your mother rest in God's arms and your peace work never rest  until his kingdom comes!

      Shalom
      Jae Young Lee
      Korea Anabaptist Center
      Connexus Language Institute

      2010. 8. 30. 오후 11:14 Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> 작성:

      Friends:  I returned to the States on Friday evening because my mother was very sick.  She has been sick for many months now so we were expecting this.  On Sunday early morning she died peacefully.  I was very happy to be here with all of the family for this time.  On Wdnesday we will have her funeral.  I will return to Hanoi sometime later next week.

      Visit my blog at http://calebandshalev.wordpress.com/

      "Dialogue demands more courage than waging war. It takes you to that uncomfortable space where you have to question your own assumptions and, rather than speak on other people's behalf, truly listen to what they have to say, take it into consideration, and present your own views in a way that addresses the misunderstandings that have arisen."  Haider Al-Mosawi

      You Westerners have been coming to the Holy Land for centuries to visit the shrines,
      the dead stones. But you do not see the living stones – the human beings who live
      and struggle before your eyes. I say ‘Wake up!’ What matters are the living stones!
      (Father Elias Chacour, cited in Bush, 1996)

    • Yam Bahadur Kisan
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
        Dear Max

        It is very sad news for me that your lovely mother who gave birth you as a servant of humanity and ambassador of peace in Asia. I want to share your grief in this time and I pray  your mom's soul  may stay on the right hand of  God.

        May the God give you courage and peace.

        Advocate, Author and Researcher
        Phone : 00977-9851011724

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
          Dear Max,

          It was very sad news when i read email from you. I am sure that is hard for you and your family.
          from Aceh, with all my condolence, i pray for her.
          Hope you and  your family enough strength to overcome the situation..

          God will give her Rest in Peace

          Raihan

          --
          "To accomplish great things
          we must not only act but also dream.
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010

            Dear Max,

            I was deeply saddened to hear of this irreparable loss. My thoughts are with you. Words seem inadequate to express the sadness you are undergoing. May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.

            Best regards,

            Amrit Manandhar

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 6 12:39 PM
              Dearest Max,

              I am very sorry to hear about your mother's death. I know this loss will never heal but i am sure life will give the courage to cope with it. I am glad that you were able to reach home and be there with your family.

              Take care of yourself.

              Love,
              Mini Nair,
              Chandigarh, India

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 7 4:46 AM
                Dear max,

                Sorry to learn about your mon. i know how painful it is however, we all know its life journey and we all will surely do the same in our life journey.I share the pain with you at this moment. my condolence to all the family members.

                Situation back home not so good for us. for few months there has been strain relation with Meitie Manipuri and the Nagas. Hope everything will go well.

                with warm regards

                vashum