Re: [justpeaceinasia] some news from my home

  • ponnareay sambath
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
      Dear Sir,

      I fell so sorry to hear that, Let me share with you for your sadness.
      However, God prepare a place for her already.

      Best regard,
      Ponnareay,
      CSCM executive member,

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
        Hi Max

        I'm very sorry to hear that your mother passed away.
        But I'm also happy to know that you were there to witness her last day here on earth. Our belief of seeing our lost ones someday in heaven is still giving us hope.
        May your mother rest in God's arms and your peace work never rest  until his kingdom comes!

        Shalom
        Jae Young Lee
        Korea Anabaptist Center
        Connexus Language Institute

        2010. 8. 30. 오후 11:14 Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> 작성:

[...]

      • Yam Bahadur Kisan
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
          Dear Max

          It is very sad news for me that your lovely mother who gave birth you as a servant of humanity and ambassador of peace in Asia. I want to share your grief in this time and I pray  your mom's soul  may stay on the right hand of  God.

          May the God give you courage and peace.

          Advocate, Author and Researcher
          Phone : 00977-9851011724

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
            Dear Max,

            It was very sad news when i read email from you. I am sure that is hard for you and your family.
            from Aceh, with all my condolence, i pray for her.
            Hope you and  your family enough strength to overcome the situation..

            God will give her Rest in Peace

            Raihan

            --
            "To accomplish great things
            we must not only act but also dream.
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010

              Dear Max,

              I was deeply saddened to hear of this irreparable loss. My thoughts are with you. Words seem inadequate to express the sadness you are undergoing. May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.

              Best regards,

              Amrit Manandhar

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
                Dearest Max,

                I am very sorry to hear about your mother's death. I know this loss will never heal but i am sure life will give the courage to cope with it. I am glad that you were able to reach home and be there with your family.

                Take care of yourself.

                Love,
                Mini Nair,
                Chandigarh, India

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 7, 2010
                  Dear max,

                  Sorry to learn about your mon. i know how painful it is however, we all know its life journey and we all will surely do the same in our life journey.I share the pain with you at this moment. my condolence to all the family members.

                  Situation back home not so good for us. for few months there has been strain relation with Meitie Manipuri and the Nagas. Hope everything will go well.

                  with warm regards

                  vashum