Re: [justpeaceinasia] A good article on Thailand

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Max:
      Did you upload the article to our group or if it was attached with this mail. If it was attached then I really didn't get it. If you had put it on the group then I have to check it. However it will be nice, provided you have time, if you could attach it.

      Justpeace
      Goldy

      max <maxediger@...> wrote:

      Friends:  A good friend in Thailand sent me the article I just posted
      on the situation in the South of Thailand.  This article is just a
      brief summary of a longer article written in Thai.  I am trying to
      find contact information for the author so I can write to her and get
      more stories and reflections.  She is doing what the Center for
      Justpeace in Asia wants to accomplish - learn from the
      oppressed/marginalized and let their stores be heard.  I hope you
      enjoy this article even though it is brief and I hope I can contact
      her and get more information.