event in Nagalim

  • vashum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
    Dear all,

    I am attaching herewith some event that is taking place in nagaland. for your reference and support.

    kuknalim
    vashum

    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      Vashum:  thanks for sharing this information with us.....max

      [Attachment(s) from vashum included below]

      --
      Visit my blog at http://calebandshalev.wordpress.com/

      "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
      -- U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864