peace in Palestine and Israel

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Friends:  Most of you have surely heard of the attack by Israel on boats brings emergency supplies to Gaza.  The information is still not compltet so we do not know the whole story, but what we do know is that the people in Gaza have been suffering for a very long time already and now their suffering is even greater.

      A week-long movement for peace in Palestine and Israel started yesterday (Monday) and although it was started by a Christian movement, all people of all faiths are urged to participate.  You can see information about this movement at http://www.oikoumene.org/en/programmes/public-witness-addressing-power-affirming-peace/churches-in-the-middle-east/pief/pief-home.html

      Peace......max

      --
      Victory breeds hatred, for the conquered is unhappy. Persons who have given up both victory and defeat, the contented, they are happy. (Buddhist wisdom)
      "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."