Condolence

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      Dear Jerome,

      It was disheartening to hear about your mother's demise. I feel sorry for the same. I know how difficult is it to loose our near ones. I feel more sorry for you as I understand that she was very dear to you as all of us. I would like to thank her for bringing a wonderful person in you to earth. I don't know how to console you at this hour. I pray for your mother's soul to rest in peace and join you and your family in this sorrowful hour.

      May God help you and your family to come out of this crisis situation.

      Lots of prayers, love and regards