Introducing my friend Biji Mathew - Lawyer at Supreme Court New Delhi

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010

      Dear friend/s,

      Warm & Seasonal Greetings!

      I wish to introduce you to my old friend Mr. Biji Mathew. Some of you might know him for some time. Professionally he is a lawyer, who has recently shifted to the Supreme Court in Delhi. He had fought several historical cases in Kerala High Court, which are taken as reference even today by many courts. He had been one of the young brilliant and dashing lawyers of the Kerala High Court who had fought several landmark legal battles of Dalits, Adivasis and working class which is accepted as some of the best fought legal battles by experts. Spanning a carrier of nearly 16 years as a professional lawyer, he has ample experience and is an expert of human rights, environmental, labour rights as well as criminal and constitutional matters.

      Many of us know him as a wonderful friend and close comrade in many of our pressing time. Since he has shifted to New Delhi and has begun practicing, I would refer you to get in touch with him for any kind of legal advice and consultation. I strongly recommend the various Civil Society Organizations such as NGOs, INGOs, Trade Unions, People’s Organizations, CSOs, etc. to take his advice and consultation. He could be contacted as per the details below.

      Mr. Biji Mathew

      Advocate

      Supreme Court

      102, New lawyers' Chambers,

      Supreme Court of India,

      Bhagwan Das Road,

      New Delhi -110001

      Mob- +91 9968660093

      Ph +91 1123070023

      email- advbiji@...

      Res:

      G-10, 2nd  Floor,

      Green Park Main,

      New Delhi-110016

      Ph +91 11 26536513

      Hope that this finds you all in good health and cheers.

      Thanks and regards

      Goldy

      PS: Please forward it to friends on your list, as they may require the service of a lawyer.