A good article on Thailand

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
      Friends: A good friend in Thailand sent me the article I just posted
      on the situation in the South of Thailand. This article is just a
      brief summary of a longer article written in Thai. I am trying to
      find contact information for the author so I can write to her and get
      more stories and reflections. She is doing what the Center for
      Justpeace in Asia wants to accomplish - learn from the
      oppressed/marginalized and let their stores be heard. I hope you
      enjoy this article even though it is brief and I hope I can contact
      her and get more information.